Let’s work together
Whether it’s budget, mid-range or luxury, the Ad-lib Traveller blog represents the sporadic sense of travel by a 9-5 city girl that’s keen to see the world. Learn more about me here.
There’s a flexible approach to new and traditional travel opportunities to showcase the world whilst partnered with like-minded organisations. Read testimonials of these partnerships.
From supporting the promotion of a new destination to shouting about a restaurant or accommodation, the opportunities for working together are endless. The aim is to always provide a thorough and authentic perspective of the experience to the readers.
The possibilities for sponsorship could include:
- Sponsored blog post
- Competition/ giveaway
- Accommodation or restaurant review
- Social media sponsorship
- Press trip
- Email marketing
In each option it will be clearly stated to readers of the blog that these are sponsored opportunities as opposed to Colleen’s own travel itinerary – honesty with readers is always essential on the Ad-ib Traveller blog.
Press Trips & Partnerships
Colleen has been able to work with various attractions and hoteliers to market a destination or experience to the audience of the Ad-lib Traveller. Such opportunities have included:
- Review of MadridCard with NeoTurismo, January 2016
- Massage therapy with Thai Kosai, December 2015
- Hunter Valley Tour with Zepher Tours, April 2015
- Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Tour with Bunyip Tours, April 2015
- Review of USA pre-pay SIM card with Telaway, July 2014
- Review of South Beach Food Tour with Miami Culinary Tours, July 2014
- At the Top of Burj Khalifa with Attraction Tix, June 2014
- Eurostar London – Lille service, December 2013
- Review of Jumbo Stay Hostel, Stockholm – September 2013
- Review of Intercontinental Hotel Geneva, Switzerland – September 2013
- Afternoon of cream tea at Beaufort Hotel, London – August 2013
- Restaurant review at Vapiano, London – April 2013
- Visit to Mystic Mountain, Jamaica – March 2013
- Visit to YS Falls, Jamaica – March 2013
- New York CityPASS supplied by NYCgo – March 2013
- Bloggers trip to Berlin with Expedia UK (#byExpedia) – January 2013
- Press visit to Friedrichshafen, Germany with Monarch Airlines, November 2012
Being a qualified Chartered Marketer, Colleen is also open to consultancy projects developed over a period of time to market a destination or its activities for a more consistent presence through complementary marketing channels.
To further discuss your needs or to request a media pack, please contact Colleen Williams via the contact page.